Monday, December 26, 2011

A Simple Xmas Date ♥

On 24th December 2011, I went out for xmas eve date with boyfie 
*
As I'm not a typical Malaysian who has a sort-of-cultures (read: clubbing, count-downing/stuck in the crowd)  except shopping so I would prefer a simple dinner instead of that "cultures". LOL


I believe everywhere will be flooded with people and cars especially in KL during festive season. To be frank, I really freaking hate crowds in public. Fyi, I'm just 4 feet 11', yea seriously, stop giving me the #pokerface.jpeg okay.


Ok, just imagine, with my height stuck in the crowd, I'm just like a tuna in a sandwich, sniffing people's smelly armpit odor, touching those sweating and sticky body is terribly disgusting wtf, yuck! #trollface So yea, a simple dine in comfy nice ambience restaurant will enough for me :)
20111224_193948
So we decided to have our dinner at Garden Cafe in One Utama. One of my favorite dining places  If you don't know, it's a indoor garden theme cafe. The environment is damn nice surrounding with simple design interior, white furniture and fake-plants, I suppose? LOL So it's definitely an ideal place to dine :)

20111224_194508
Here's my Iced Chocolate and his Iced Cappuccino 

20111224_194542
Iced Cappuccino 
20111224_194907
We both ordered the same Carbonara spaghetti. Did I say love pasta more than rice? LOL

20111224_194923
Additional order: Garden Fish & Chips

20111224_194934
Let's start our nom nom.
I'm feeling hungry seeing all these food pics while blogging at this hour wtf. Fyi it's 10.47pm now! :(


20111224_195117
Hello, that's me! :) yea blogger will not forget to take pics for the sake of blogging.


20111224_194841
Checking out the photos quality :) *ignore my nostril please I know they look cute wtf :P *


20111224_194755
This's a pic where boyfriend was trying to snap my pic meanwhile I snap him back. LOL


20111224_194552
Now my camwhore time #bloggersalwaysdo


20111224_193959_副本
Idk why I always look photogenic in pics but I look like a retard in real life wtf.
YEA ALL CHEATED ONE (MAKE-UP)

RETARD
20111224_195405
Penguin says "MARRY CHRISTMASU" HAHAHAHAHA...
20111224_195649_副本
Me and ze nommies ♥ ♥ 
I heard people saying that girl who has high-forehead is a good-sign and pretty.SO YOU JELLY? Hmm.. something like flower-horn fish I guess? :D LOL just kidding the last word "pretty" is I add one.

But do you know that flower-horn fish were so popular last time? I remember my dad used to have one and the miracle thing is sometimes you can see mysterious numbers that seem appear on its body. So with that number you can buy toto/4-D and then you become billionaire, perhaps? Hahahaha...

*Opps, off topic already... I'm in Spppaaaaccceeeeee!! wtf*



Hahahaha, back to topic...
So after nommies, we went to watch movie, boyfie bought the tix a day earlier. Awww...

Guess what!? He bought Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked cuz he know I love to watch. I know right how sweet is him. haha
So here's the trailer. IT'S A MUST-WATCH MOVIE DURING THIS XMAS. ♥  ♥
OMG THE CHIPMUNKS AND CHIPETTES ARE MAD CHIONESS  I WANNA PINCH THEIR CHEEKS!!
One of my favorite scenes is 0:26 and 0:46 when Dave shouting out loud calling "Alvinnnnnn~" LOL


So here's how my Xmas Eve celebration simple date with the boyfie. Well, we actually did exchange xmas gifts in the car before dinner start :)


So my xmas gift this year is a watch from him meanwhile I got him a blue water-proof backpack that I know he wanted since long time ago, so yea I'm glad that he really likes it. I'm happy too when see him opening his xmas gift and smiled happily #like a kid. haha how cute!
20111228_130702a_副本
So, now drop me a comment and tell me how's your Xmas Eve or Xmas Celebration this year :)

No comments: