Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NAPBAS 2011


No, I didn't attend NAPBAS :( regret to the max!!! I'm so regretting and hating myself for not writing a blog post to win NAPBAS tix!! Guess what? The next NAPBAS will be on 2013 wtf :'( Who knows doomsday will happen in 2012 right, perhaps? *touchwood*


I miss the chance to meet awesome bloggers all over the world like Xiaxue, KennySia, Ernest Ng, Kenwooi and many many others... *sobs*

You know, one of my dreams is to meet Xiaxue in person and take picture with her! :) I don't know why I like her so much *what am I talking about* LOL I mean I really like her, admire her very much!! She's such an awesome female blogger with the kawaii outlooking!! OMG I also want to have pink hair like she does. Mad chioness ♥ ♥ 

I wanted to be a successful gyaru blogger like her! Do you know that everything she owned now included all the good stuff, good life, fame, spending are from blogging! How awesome isn't it? :) Of course, her success doesn't come easy, she spent almost 8 years plus on blogging, 8 years continuous blogging, ain't easy!! Somehow I had huge respect for her in the blogging field.

Well, Imma win the NAPBAS tix the next time!!! NO MORE REGRETS!! :)

Ok, here's the complete list of winners for Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011! :D Let’s roll the red carpet and congratulate them! 
Best Photography Blog – Photoblog.hk
Best Geek Blog – Geekout.ph
Best Food Blog – LadyIronChef.com
Best Fashion Blog – Cheeserland.com
Most Original Blog Design – EatShowandTell.com
Best Parenting Blog – Childhood101.com
Best Travel Blog – JustWandering.org
Best Entertainment Blog – Beautifulnara.com
Best Lifestyle Blog – Jenniepperson.com
Hidden Gem – Googlygooeys.com
Best Micro Blog – KennySia.com
Most Influential blog – XiaXue.sg
Region’s Best blog – XiaXue.sg

No comments: