Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Konnichiwa Tokyo Street

Last few weeks, I got an email regarding blogger invitation to the grand opening of Ochado, Tokyo Street at Pavilion KL on 29th July 2011.
I was so surprised and feel superb excited, haha! So I asked Steffi to tag along with me. She had Korean class before we went to TS (Tokyo Street). FYI, I've stopped Korean class since last few weeks due to time clash with my college timetable. #FML so I went to KFC to have brunch while waiting for her as nearly 2 hours.

As you know, parking fee at Pavilion is mad expensive cost like an atomic bomb. I remember the last time I went by car, 1 hour plus it cost me about MYR7, wtf right! So we parked at private carpark near Times Square and then walk thru Times Square, Sg. Wang, Lot 10, Fahrenheit, Uniqlo then finally reached Pavilion. Phew!
Tokyo Street, 6th floor at Pavilion KL.
Sorry didn't take much pixies as we were so busy to look around the new opening shops :) Better go experience yourself!

We were at random shop then coincidently met a local male artist, at first I dunno who's him. 

Steffi whispered to me : "Look at that guy, he's Jym Chong
I was like *curious & looking around* : "huh!? where? I don't know who's Jym Chong?"

Anyone else here a fan of Jym Chong庄靖毅? I'm so sorry, frankly, I really really don't know him, seriously. *innocent puppy face* PLEASE DON'T BOOM ME! LOL
It's been a while I didn't drink Chatime! Fyi, I'm a huge fan of PEARLS. I miss Pearl Milk Tea so much ♥ ♥ ♥
*
Random pictures I snapped while otw walking back to Times Square.
 Random shot #1
 Random shot #2
 Infront of Pavilion.

 Hello my dear friend! :)
 Paparazzi? I'm unfamous stop taking my picture! LOL
Traffic jam always happens in KL. So better take public transport :)
Pearl Milk Tea my favorite all the time ♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Girl Look    
Last but not least, before end this post gonna show you some 自戀 pixies of mine! LOL (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡♬
Random shots taken by Nikon D60 while camwhore pictures by Olympus.

2 comments:

Chococcuro said...

wow looks like so much fun!! You look so cute btw!

www.closetvoyage.com

Gaby de Modacapital said...

you are very pretty!! Love all your pics ;)