Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shogun, Fahrenheit88 KL.

09082011 : It was my uncle's birthday! Dear uncle, wish you a Happy Birthday and may the God bless you as always 
For uncle's birthday celebration, we went to grand opening Shogun at Fahrenheit88 KL. FYI, Shogun is a Japanese buffet restaurant.

Do you know that Shogun is having promotion for weekday lunch at only RM37.70++ (after 30% discount) JUST EAT ALL YOU CAN! :) Totally worth it, reasonable and affordable too!
PS:// I'm not paid for promoting Shogun, sharing is caring! ;)
Oh, birthday guest can eat for free dine on the birthday day itself while senior citizen can enjoy 50% discount!
(Check out prices here.)
*
Call for reservation at 03 - 2148 7333 (Shogun at Fahrenheit88 KL)
Visit them @ ground floor, Fahrenheit8, K.L.
Fyi, they've got other branches at One Utama, Sunway Pyramid & UOA II. 
Well, I didn't take much food pixies, was so busy to try this try that and eat until my stomach almost burst out.
*
Fyi, I'm the photographer of the day. Keeps snap this snap there :)

I covered my face cuz I look fugly. Hmm! Uncle was sleeping after meals. LOL
*
Hahaha... Let me tell you, they have lotsa superb yummy food like shark's fins soup, 佛跳牆 (a famous chinese seafood soup called Buddha Jumping Over The Wall), sushi, oysters and more I dunno what they called in Japanese. Imma for 2nd, 3rd, 4th time again!! LOL
*
Before we left, took some pics as well. 
Outfit of the day ♥♥♥
Low's family. Dad, moi, mom and little sis.
 The Yuen's family.

Cousins together
 A random shop in Fahrenheit 88, so pinkish Girls would definitively love it!
 Hello   
 Parents for SALE?? LOL (NOO WAY just kidding!!)
 My beloved family ♥ ♥ 
Hi everyone! Cheeeseee :D
Don't chu think we look cute together? :)
A lot people say that we don't look like sisters, what do you think?
I think she look so Korean :) anyway she's a huge fan of Kpop.
Lil sis and me 
*
and last, Imma end with my lame camwhore pics! :)

Yea I look so chubby. Chubby is good come pinch my cheek!! LOL
Do I look like Lena Fuji?  LOL.

1 comment:

gyaru maru said...

THE PINKY SHOP IS SO NICE =)