Sunday, July 24, 2011

Y U NO READ MY BLOG!?

Y U NO TELL ME TO UPDATE BLOG!?
yuno
Hahahahaha... recently I'm so so so so into the #YUNO. If you're wondering, click here for more tweets on @Y_U_NOOO :-)

Okay, let's talk about my recent boring life. I've got lotsa of photography tasks haven't completed and it's late, I need to take more 67 pictures to finish it! FML. Seriously, I hate rushing homework and I really have no idea how to capture a nice pictures. I'm so frustrating of it. Question myself: Y U NO DO THINGS FASTER? :'(

IPhone_4_White_Edition__FaceTime_video_calling_13558__58633_zoom
Hmmm.... Anyway, currently I'm craving for an White iPhone 4, it looks superb mad awesome I bet most likely girls would wanna have one isn't it? Anyone wanna sponsor me? lol. Btw, I heard iPhone 4s/iPhone 5 gonna release soon, should I wait or just buy iPhone 4? I can't wait, my friend keeps persuading me to have one. Well, boyfie and I planned to get iPhone together so we can have couples mobile >3 


Once I get my iPhone, I'll make everything (read: cover, theme, etc) into Hello Kitty. Yeah, I'm a huge fan of HK  so now you know what to get for my next birthday? (hint: 31st Jan) tsk tsk


PS:// I don't know whether iPhone is good or not except their brand. Let me know if there's other better mobile you know okay? T.Q


XOXO 

No comments: