Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My #recentaddiction ♥


P1011040a

Hello, just wanna do a short update due to out of boredom :)


Imma blog about my #recentaddiction

Hehe, #recentaddiction 1 will be...
P1011075a
Yeah, first place goes to Chatime Pearl Milk Tea ♥
I don't know why is it so yummy, I can't stop myself to drink it, opps! See, now you know how power is it! :P

#recentaddiction 2 goes to....
5421158001_afe87862c4_ba
Yup! It's Spaghetti Carbonara!! ♥
OMG, I shouldn't post this up, now I'm hungry in the midnight! :(
Uhmm... looks yummy isn't? my fav. place to eat spaghetti is Garden, 100% recommended by me! :D
Why? read more about here.


Okay, #recentaddiction 3 will be....
P1010993b
Haha, it's Big Apple donuts!!
P1011004a
Hmm... can you smell it? LOL!!


Now I tell you, which's my favourite & dislike one :P
P1011007c
Nah, this's my favourite donut!! I think it's called hazel donut? (whatever!)


P1011008a
Cheese slices donut? I don't know why it taste so weird so I dislike it :*(


Next, #recentaddiction 5 would be....
P1010988c
Hehe... nails deco!! I'm totally lovin' with bling bling stuffs like what I did on my nails, superb awesome isn't?
I think my nails look cool, don't you think so? :D


Okay, last #recentaddiction 6 is....? Guess guess guess....
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time's up!
What's in your mind now? Tell me :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
love like this Did you get the right asnwer? :)
Yea, 5th #recentaddiction goes to my babyboy a.k.a my boyfriend >3
Hmm... Did I just said something wrong?
Oh, I should say he's my #foreveraddiction!! LOL
You know what, I miss him like 24/7, even I meet him everyday, yet still can't stop thinking of him *blush*
See, I'm a good girlfriend *self-promoting* lol




Well, now you know my #recentaddiction, so tell me what's yours okay?
SHARING IS CARING WHAT! HAHA
Just leave me a comment will do, thank you! :)

No comments: