Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool ♥

Hello, people! Today's 1st April, so it's April Fool! Did you get pranked today?
Actually this post is doing nothing with the title, just put for fun! :D


I remember last year's April Fool, I dumped my bf and I told him that I wanna break up with him. Then he tends to believe me and he was going burst into tears and he keeps begging me not to do so... Aww I know, my bad! I thought he know it was a April Fool prank. haha! Anyway, he got pranked! LOL. so fun to prank other people!! *evil laugh*
P1011167a

Phew! I had forgotten when was my last dating with him. LOL
College stuffs are driving us(me & boyfriend) insane. I've got no much time as my final is coming soon on next week, guess what!? I still haven't start my revision yet, wtf! :'( 2 subjects for this sem plus 2 resit subjects, total 4 papers!!
Oh my holy god, RESCUE ME!!
Can please someone ban the exam? or burn the exam papers? LOL, WORLD PEACE!! :P ♥ ♥ ♥

Hmm...
Found some dating pixies and I nearly forgot to update this! hehe
I don't know when is it, March I think? :)
P1011166b
As you can see from the pix, my hair color was so uneven, regretted!! :( I should have used 2 box of hairdye.


P1011183a
Make-up of the day ♥ : Diamond Lash falsies ♥





P1011195e
Babyboy and I had our date at 1U :)
I always enjoyed every moments being with him, just two of us ♥ ♥




Not every single dating must just doing eat and watch movie right?
A simple walk with the love one will do for me. 



We had our dinner at Pizza Milano
P1011221b
Actually I did curl my hair that day, but phailed again! blame the curler tong! :'(

P1011232a
P1011208a
P1011212a
Nommies being served!
P1011210a
Babyboy and I ordered the same Spaghetti Carbonara (we regretted it tasted "so-so" only)

P1011211a
Side-dish: cream of mushroom soup (Eww! super duper salty)

P1011224a
Sighs! superb large portion and we can't even finish it, so wasted!! :(
(just wanted to say it taste really sucks, perhaps no next time anymore!! hmmp)


Some people may have been wondering... why do some people(obviously talking myself, lol) like to take tons pix of food while having a meal. For me, it's good as we can recommend good food to people around, and also to to attract more people to read my blog? *Opps, now you know my secret!* LOL!!


Well, before I end my post, gonna show you some epic of us, lol :D
4b
Oh my cute babyboy ♥
4a
You see me? LOL.
4c
That's all! Stay tuned for the next post :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

love your falsies :)

You look so cute!