Wednesday, April 20, 2011

20110420

P4130041a
Hello, just wanna do a short update here! :) Well, my blog dead like fortnight due to my final exams. (Hope I can pass all the papers and proceed to Year 2. Wish me good luck!) Now I'm having sem-break, yeah!! Gonna start my Diploma Year 2 on 9th May, wtf only 3 weeks sem-break! Meanwhile, boyfie also having a week of study week to do revision then final exam! After that, he gonna start his 4 months sem-break but too bad that time I already start my year 2! Sighs, what a coincidence!

So wondering what am I doing this sem-break? :)
Yeap, me gonna have my car driving test, what else? Hmm... oh ya, thank boyfie for teaching me to download movies from internet. (Opps, pirated huh? Shhh...) Haha! I actually downloaded lotsa Japanese anime, especially those... Hentai? Of course No, not at all!? lolll I prefer those campus life plus a lil 'enchantment', I mean magic? and of course must have kawaii/moe characters! *blush* Now, I'm officially an otaku! haha So, any recommend?

Now I'm downloading Lucky Star★
See, all the girls are mad kawaiiness ♥ ♥

From left to right: Tsukasa Hiiragi, Konata Izumi, Kagami Hiiragi & Miyuki Takara. 
Me love Konata(blue hair) and Miyuki(pink hair) the most! ♥

Look! Miyuki with spec, moe 100% 
(me suddenly wanna dye into pink hair, lolll)

Me also still watch Pokemon, even though I'm 16 years old now, wtf! lol
Pokemon Black and White, if I'm not wrong? :)
These are the 3 pokemons for trainers in Pokemon Black and White.
I personally like the cute lil piggie, Tepig! mad chioness ♥

Okay, that's all for now! I'll be updating another new post soon... stay tuned!
And don't forget to leave me a comment for any recommended anime ya? :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh ya, before you leave my blog, could you do me a favor please?
Please vote me here by clicking "Like" on the photo. Yay, it's another competition to win the LE Dolly Wink set of falsies (you have to like the page first before like on the photo) San-kyuu! ♥ xx.

No comments: