Monday, March 28, 2011

Vote for me

Hello, I'm back for blogging again! See, how efficient I am, I mean recently :-P
So how's ya all? Whatcha doing now? Obviously you're reading my blog isn't it? hehe

Hi readers there, could you do me a favor? Yeap, I need your votes :D
Okay, recently I've entered some (just 2) facebook competitions cuz they're offering great prizes, only one winner with top votes can get it!
To be frank, I wanna win the prizes they offered, so I need votes from you, seriously your vote would mean a lot to me!

So here you go, please vote me ♥ It's easy, just like ABC :)
I've got 2 competitions, so please do vote both for me yay! Thank you very much!

PART 1
1. Not forgot to inform that you have to "Like" this page(click here) first only you can vote me!
2. So after you liked the page, click here. Then you'll see a photo of me like this...
3. Then, this's the last step. Just click "Like" on the photo here. So you're done now :)


Okay, so now move to 2nd part to continue vote me! :D

PART 2
1. Just follow the steps as above mentioned, like this page first.
2. Then, click here. you'll see a photo.
3. Click "Like" on the photo. Okay, now you're done all!


Yayy, thank you very much!!! Give you lotsa loves ♥ ♥ ♥
Your vote really mean a lot to me, seriously. I do appreciate it, really :)
I hope I can win this... pray for me and wish me good luck 

No comments: