Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stuffs from Japan!

Just got my cosmetic stuffs which brought along from Japan yesterday! Thanks, Kelly ♥
P3291348
From left to right(clockwise): Ninja Meshi diet sweets, Angel Color make-up base, Bibo eyebrow pencil (#6 light brown), Dolly Wink falsies case & Candy Doll (highlight powder)


Actually, they're not all mine cuz some are my friend's one :)


Japan is really a good country, I wish I'm Japanese!? Lol
I'm not saying that being Chinese is a bad thing, I'm glad that I'm a MBC (Malaysian born Chinese) and I'm really proud of it! I love my country, yes I really do. Malaysia is a mutil-racial country which is really unique. PEACE ♥ ♥ 

But somehow I wonder how would be the life in Japan  huh? Hmm.. I like everything about Japan, especially the fashion, food, people, culture, etc. Everything is kawaii in Japan ♥, this's one of the reasons why I love Japan so much! I hope someday I could travel to Japan and experience life in Japan, must be awesome isn't it? :)

However, everything and cost of living in Japan cost a bomb right! I think? So I've to earn enough of money before going to Japan, seriously! Or else I'll end up eating buns and sleeping on the street :( But earnings from Nuffnang isn't that much, perhaps I should try to blog more interesting stuffs in order to attract more people to read my blog? Seems like I should blog hard to earn more money, well I'm still looking hard for part-time job, too bad that I've got no much time as I'm still studying now, big sighs... Or anyone willing to sponsor me? hehe...

Well, travel to Japan is a must in my life! Japan, wait for me... I'll come, someday...
Shibuya 109, Harajuku, Tokyo DisneySea, Tokyo Disneyland... ♥ ♥ 

2 comments:

La Petite Cherie said...

The Ninja Meshi diet sweets seems cute!! Why is it a diet sweet? I love Japan too :)

Cherish 혜연유 ♥ said...

@La Petite Cherie
LOL!! I think the design of the packet looks cute!? I don't know. This Ninja Meshi diet sweets is so famous in Japan, as lotsa Japanese models are consuming it and they would very highly recommend this sweets! It helps to control your eating and satisfies your appetite!