Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm a Chatime Fan.

P1011078a
Hey, guess what!?


Yayy, I'm officially a Chatime fan. Opps, sounds ridiculous huh? Yea I know right, I'm kinda out-dated as I haven't been to Pavilion for zillion years, finally, I've tried this!! Anyway, late is better than never try isn't it? *self-comforting* Lol


So, let's talk about that day....

That day, a day after Valentine's Day, it's 15th Feb. (I can't really recall but luckily I kept the Chatime receipt, lol)
P1011074a
Well, I remember it was ggd(girl's gossip day) with my high-school bestie. She came and fetch me, urggh I should go for driving test ASAP!

We went to Times Square first, car parking then walked to Sg.Wang as nothing much to shop at TS. So, first we went to SW's Watsons to get my birthday pressie, she asked me to choose what I want :-P After so long in dilemma of choosing cosmetics...

Taa~daaa!! This's what I wanted for so long to match my bleached hair ♥
P1011157a
Kiss Me eyebrow mascara

Even though it's not an expensive stuff but I'm so happy as I look at the value of the friendship itself, not at the value of the gift :) Thank you my friend, I really appreciate it. No worry, I won't forget your birthday too! ♥


After that, we headed to Lot 10, Uniqlo, Pavilion and last, Fahrenheit. Wow, can you imagine how long do we walked as we visited to so many places on the same day? *big applause for us* That's what girls can do!


On the way going Pavilion, we saw something funny / cute, must show you guys!!!
P1011062a
Look carefully, guess what's it? :-P

P1011064a
and this?

P1011063a
Yeyy, it's a piggie and a horsie air balloon, damn chioness aren't they!?
So, did you guys get the right answer? :D

P1011067a
The most funny & interesting is, it's floating in the air as you can see in the pix. It doesn't float on the top like those normal balloons. So, at first, I thought it was a real pet, wtf! haha


So, back to the main point.... Chatime! ♥
P1011069a
Pavilion's Chatime.


Me and my friend ordered the same drink...
P1011077a
My favourite one - Pearl Milk Tea * superb yummy* ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I TELL YOU, IF YOU HAVEN'T TRY THIS, GO GET IT! OR ELSE YOU'RE DEFINITELY WASTING YOUR LIFE! *sounds too serious!??* LOL

Hahahaha... trust me, once you drink it, you'll want it daily. (Satu kali cuba, tiap-tiap hari mau) Seriously, no kiddng! Now I'm craving for PMT while blogging this... anyone take away for me please? :D


My friend and me stayed there for gossip hour & play camwhored around. I managed to take some pixies of her, hahaha! But she doesn't wanna show up on my post? So I only can upload one of it :)


P1011105a
Perhaps she might thinking: Lalala... you can't see me! hahaha
Nah, I keep her as mysterious. But I guess some of you might know who's she right :D


FYI, I took almost 30mins to finish it. haha
P1011112a
Finally, finished!


Okay, so before I end this post, lemme' show you my recently-bought-stuffs. Hehehe

P1010928a
My recently hair care ♥ Dove hair mask & intense repair leave on cream

P1010929a
Tsubasa Masuwaka photo album ♥ my precious collection! >3

...and stay tuned for upcoming post yay! :-P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
juz wan to ask...
where did u buy ur Tsubasa photo album
thx~~^^

Cherish 혜연유 ♥ said...

Anonymous
I bought it from a friend :)

Neko said...

Aww... Thanks for linking me under your GAL ROLL!
I've never been to Chatime before. Look at the amount of 'pearls' in the drink!!!
Where is it in Pavillion actually? Hehe...(^^);

wen said...

haha...she is ah fi ^^

Cherish 혜연유 ♥ said...

Neko
you're welcome ♥ Haha, it's actually located at KL. so feel free to visit and have a cup of Chatime, I'm sure you'll lovin' it♥ :D

wen
Bingo! you're right :D