Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Chinese Bunny Year ♥

2011 is Bunny year 
Bunny is mad chioness (kawaii~ne), I love bunny! ♥ suddenly feel like wanna have a baby bunny!
Aww... I wanna be my boyfriend's cute lil baby bunny girl. (not playgirl okay!) *blush* So please call me Cherish Baby Bunny okay! Lol and I wonder why don't have cat year huh? I wanna be kawaii neko too like Hello Kitty? Everyone loves Hello Kitty ♥ ♥ 

Tsu-chan's kawaii bunny modeling looks mad chioness ♥ ♥ ♥

Today's Chinese New Year Eve aka Reunion Dinner Day :) This year like usual I had dinner with my family at home. ♥ Time flies really fast, this week is already my 3rd week of sem-break :'( I feel like doing nothing these days...

What have I done?
Spring cleaning my bedroom?
Meet up with bestie, gossip girl? 
Update blog? I think I've done so and also doing a giveaway as well :) Join here 

...What else?

DSC00198
PS:// Opps, please do ignore my dark-eye-circle :(


Okay, let's talk about CNY :)
1. I wish I can get more ang pow(s) this year so that I can shop more!
2. I wish myself can look as cute as baby bunny, Lol 
3. Keep my room clean 24/7. hahahahahaha...
4. Not to eat much, DIET!!! or else I'll become fatty and boyf will hate me? :'(
(Hello baby boy are you reading this? Don't hate me ya, I'll control myself not to eat much so you can raise me high, lol)
5. Take more pixies and not forget to keep my blog alive ♥ ♥ 


Hmm, will be back to college's life on 14th February. Oh no! It's Valentine Day! *sob*


Wish everyone Gong Hei Fatt Choy(恭喜發財) and a happy & prosperous Chinese New Year ♥ 
May this fabulous bunny year with full of great achievements and experiences brings you good fortune, health, prosperity and joy in all that you do!

No comments: