Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday is Blue...

Urgghh, Hello! I'm here for blogging again! My blog is fulled of craps! Lol. Currently don't have the mood to do revision so blogging will do! :)

Blogging = earning money ♥ means I've to blog more to earn more money! Aza Aza Hwaiting~


FMS English test will be on this coming Thursday! But I think English need not to study, easy test!? I'm just worrying for Mass Media & Society, Public Relations, Tamadun Islam & Asia and the most eff one - Introduction to Drama! Darn! FML :(


Well, school holiday has already ended! I guess everyone is back to blue mood again? Lol Well, do enjoy your study/work ya! :) Boyfie is starting his sem 2 today, I'm so gonna miss him so much since he's not around to accompany me while I'm having study break now! ♥ Aww I miss him so much even though we meet each other like almost everyday! Hahahaha See how loving are we! As I've told you guys before, we're the "U-HU Gam Couple" Lol


Oh yea, just now I visited Jipaban for the first time. Feel free to visit too, they're having lotsa different shops selling with awesome goodies! Guess what? Bought a tanktop for myself! ♡ It's super duper ultra max cheap! Fuyoh! I think I'll be receiving the parcel on tomorrow or day after tomorrow? *anticipation* Okay, I'll be blogging about it later! :)


Well, that's all for today! I'm going to clean my messy room now! Tata ♥ XOXO

No comments: