Friday, November 5, 2010

UNIQLO is in Malaysia ♥

People, UNIQLO! Do you know about it?
Yes, UNIQLO!!!! wondering what is UNIQLO? Can eat? drink? alien?



NO WAY!!!!






4976027154_96f864589e_z
If you don't know, it's actually a Japan leading clothing chain stores - Japan's No.1 Fashion Apparel Brand, and it's officially launched in Malaysia! Whoo~hoo, yea seriously! Don't miss it out, UNIQLO is currently opens at Fahrenheit 88← formerly known as KL Plaze which is next to Starhill Gallery. Go go go I wanna go, must GO!!! You know what, I missed the grand opening ceremony on today due to having classes *blame schedule*, sighs! DARN :*(

Nevermind, I want to go by this week? either wait few days later... You know, lotsa people queue long-long for grand new opening and I hate to pack with crowded, hot and sweaty, ewww! I would rather go after few days :) See how smart am I! Lol!

uniqlo_jul
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!??????

They're having more offers for us? Check it out @UNIQLO.
Only from 4 Nov -2 Dec 2010. So whacha waiting for? GO! GO! GO!!! ♥ ♥



FASHION IS PASSION ♥.

No comments: