Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October is Love ♥ ♥ ♥

October, the lucky month for me
Recently I feel so lucky & happy, seriously. wondering why? hehe (*^ー^)ノ

*click to enlarge the pix*

Because I got a pair of free movie tix & invited to the Premiere Screening of Altitude on tomorrow! (If you don't know premiere screening, means I got the chance to watch it first before it release at cinemas in Malaysia! WOAHS! *screaming-out-loud* ) The tix are exclusive for Nuffnang Glitterati members only. And what's more? There are FREE popcorn for all Nuffnang bloggers too!

Yea, this's my ever first, feel so happy & excited! Specially thanks to Nuffnang MY and also TGV Cinemas  ♥ ♥ so Imma going to watch this with my baby boy :)


Here's the trailer of Altitude
I think's it's a horror movie isn't it? Opps, nvm! I can take this opportunity to hug boyfie tight tight if got nausea screen! Lols!


Secondly, I got a FREE clothes from SIN. Will be post about it later! :)
So, stay tuned!

No comments: