Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NAH!

Image65b
... this is how I look like without any make-up & contact lens :)
Believe it or not? You gotta believe this!


I don't have a small cute face, so what?

I don't have a pair of big eyes, so what?

I don't have wide double eyelid, so what?

I don't have nice long eyelashes, so what?

I don't have a tall nose, so what?

I don't have a sexy lip, so what?

I'M NOT BORN NATURALLY PRETTY, SO WHAT!?

yea, I know me look so fugly, SO WHAT? I don't care about it, that's me! *Blek!* ☆-( ^-゚)v



XOXO,
Cherish 

4 comments:

daidai said...

i think u still look cute without make up =)

Shilka said...

eh, why you say that? I think you look super cute, and your face is very youthful :D And lips - definitely sexy! :*

MiuChuu~KonekoMeow said...

I think the girls is prettier without makeup,and with make up of course they're also pretty and cute same you :D =)

Anne said...

u're cute =D