Friday, October 22, 2010

Hey ♥

Well, I supposed to post this up on last week, but I was kinda busy that time!

Hmm... if you do follow my Twitter (Please follow you haven't, I would appreciate it! ♥), you might knew I've received 2 packages on last week! I was so happy :D Wondering what are they? hehe

Untitled
# 1, I received a FREE Sailor Theme clothes from SIN, thanks to SIN! ♥ ♥ ♥
Yes, It's obsoletely FREE!! PS:// I just need to pay RM6 for the postage only! :)
I tell you, it's so easy to get it!
First, you have to register on SIN official website.
Then join SIN on facebook, tag yourself on the clothes you loves, leave your name & size! And you stand a chance to snag it for FREE!
So watcha' waiting for? Try your luck, tag it & snag it while promotion lasts! :)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
P1010915
# 2, my Les Ailes ordered from Shop Japan-shop finally arrived!♥
Les Ailes*photo heavy* is a essay & photobook released by a famous Japanese Popsister model, Tsubasa Masuwaka. Well, the book is all in Japanese, too bad I can't read Japanese! FMS (´・ω・`) Ask : Can someone help me to translate it?


But I enjoyed looking Tsu-chan's pictures. She's still looking kawaii(cute) and hot even she's officially a mother now! WOAHS! I loves the way she looks, her style, her invented cosmetic brand(Dolly Wink) & everything about her! I loves her since she was modeling for Popteen few years ago. Now, she's a  model of Popsister. Too bad Popsister magazine doesn't available in Malaysia yet! AWWW...


Cherish shout-out-loud :// I WANT DOLLY WINK PRODUCTS!! (it's kinda expensive)
ANYONE WILLING TO SPONSOR ME? lol
Or if you require my advertise service either do review of your product
Kindly email me at cherishaeyan@gmail.com



Boys & Girls/Ladies & Gentlemen,

Follow me on Twitter if you haven't, If you did I do appreciate alot!
You can stalk and know my latest status over there!


IF you're being my pending friends or you can't add me in facebook, kindly join my page here (Cherish 유혜연). PS:// This's not a fans page, just a page for friends so you can keep in touch & stay connect with me all the time! I'll try to update much as well :)



Anything you can leave me a comment on my blog either cbox on the right hand-side! You can either ask me on formspring too! :)


You can e-mail me at cherishaeyan@gmail.com.



XOXO 

No comments: