Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fresh鮮茶工坊™ Bubble Tea

DSC05579a
Chatime(日出茶太) is so popular recently, lotsa of people are getting into it! If you don't know, Chatime is actually a franchised from Taiwan which selling various of drinks! It's located at Pavilion :) Well, I'm so into Bubble Tea too, not from Chatime but Fresh鮮茶工坊™!! Fresh鮮茶工坊™ is a shop which located near to my college, Genting Klang! :)


Last month, boyf and I went to Fresh鮮茶工坊™ which is I often go there with my college classmates after lunch time. We used to kill our spare time, discuss assignments and gossips there! :)


You know what, Fresh鮮茶工坊™'s bubble tea(s) is unlike those pasar malam one, their is much more healthy. What I means is they don't use powder type, they just added some fresh juice, yogurt, fruits, etc! So it's much more better than outside ones, somemore the prices are really cheap, affordable and of course taste yummy!

So I asked and begged boyfie to drink this for Idk how many times already. Lol! Good things must share with people especially the one you love, isn't it? I kept nagging and tell him about how good is this bubble tea and I wanted him to try it! Then he promised to bring me go during sem-break, I still remember that day was 24th Sep :)
DSC05598a
Outfit of the day

a1
Otw to Fresh鮮茶工坊™ *feeling excited*

DSC05618a
Menu: they're selling lotsa drinks, lotsa choices to choose *dilemma*

b1
Here's our order :) Left ones is mine, Right one is boyfie's!
Left : 水蜜桃珍珠野果紅茶 (I strongly recommend this one!)
Right : 水蜜桃野果多多綠茶 (which added with yogurt)

c1
Captured by ze boyfie ♥ ♥ 

d
ILY baby boy 

f
Enjoying drinking our drinks ♥ ♥

DSC05643a

h1
Both of us ♥ ♥ SPEC-posie!

g
PEACE PEACE ♥ ♥

DSC05670a
Lol! Boyfie acted like a spokesman of Fresh鮮茶工坊™.

DSC05687b
It's time to go back home! tata~♥

i1
Take away, enjoying my 水蜜桃珍珠野果紅茶

DSC05703a
水蜜桃珍珠野果紅茶 is my most fav one!  ♥ 

DSC05716a
The sky is getting darker... raining soon.

k1
Look at the sky, started to rain already...

DSC05736a
Thank you baby boy for being the driver of the day
I'm so happy, especially the moment being together with you!! :3

No comments: