Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thai Nom Nom Kap ♥

Hey peeps, savadhika! :D

I just reached home and straight away online to update my blog! See, how efficient am I! lol Well, I just had my dinner with family at Restaurant Yee Wen Tom Yam Thai Foods @Kepong Baru! yea, the food is superb delicious, I ate sooo much! (OMG! my diet plan phailed again!) I'm so fulled right now! Let me introduce you the Thai restaurant now! :)
DSC05444a
So this's the signboard of the restaurant! :) Interested?
This restaurant is located at :

Lot 01-3818, Jalan Helang Merah,
Kepong Baru Industrial Estate, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.

Contact number (H/P) : 016-625 2018 / 016-272 8223

DSC05445a
Although the environment is not so outstanding, but it's quite okay! I mean this's not like those dirty one that makes you don't dare to step in and feel like vomitting! lol Well, the point is not on the deco of the restaurant okay, is the food! The food is the main character, Thai food is super duper yummy! *drooling* You gotta try this! :)
DSC05446a
Yea, I love Thai food!!! especially hot, spicy and sour - Tom Yam!
you know what? Thai food is too yummuy so for those who's on diet you might want to control your eating! :D For me, I'm totally phailed today! :*( I just can't resists good food, whoever dare to resist is considered as a sinner! LOL Being not to eat good foods is a big evil to myself! diet can always starts tomorrow! LMAO

sushi
Had sushi before the Thai foods being served! :)

We were just 6 persons only! But mommy ordered for 7 dishes. WOAHS! :D
(Daddy, mommy, lil sis, mommy's friend, moi & of course my lil boyf! ♥ )

DSC05456a
# Dish 1 - Telor Goreng Udang $ 8.00 MYR

DSC05458a
# Dish 2 - Paku Baracan $ 8.00 MYR

DSC05459a
# Dish 3 - Patai Sambal Ayam $ 12.00 MYR

DSC05461a
# Rice bowl - looks cute isn't it? :D

DSC05462a
# Thai White Rice - $ 7.20 MYR

DSC05463a
# Dish 4 - Fish Cake $12.00 MYR

DSC05467a
# Dish 5 - Kerabu Meogo Cinkap $ 28.00 MYR

DSC05465a
Guess what is this? :)

DSC05464a
#Dish 6 - yea, it's Tomyam Soup! (free)

DSC05466a
Dish 7 - Sayu Sayu Goreng Tepu $ 12.00 MYR

Woahs!!! I'm drooling while blogging this. LOL
Conclusion, the price is really cheap, like seriously! and we got extra 20% discount too! I was wondering why got discount one!? Anyway, feel so satisfied & enjoyed the food, am so happy!!! :D 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace sandro