Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Say hi to my lil notebook ♥

Yeahs, I just got my FREE lil notebook from the HP delivery @15:49, so happy! Can't wait to open it right now! :D you know what! I've waited it for more than 3 weeks already!

Well, I'm going to check it out right now!
I'll be blogging about it later, stay tuned!!!!

------ ♥------ ♥------ ♥--- UPDATED!!! --- ♥------ ♥------ ♥------

DSC05531a

So, here's my lil notebook! *taadaa*
DSC05533a
I called it as my lil babyblack ♥
Wondering how do I get it FREE? :)

It's so easy! I just applied for Unipack from streamyx weeks ago, the package comes with FREE HP notebook. Yes, it's FREE!!! You don't have to pay any extra fees for it! But Unipack is specially offers to college students only!

So what you're waiting for? Hurry go register and get it free while stock lasts! Cuz my friends told me the FREE notebook got limit one.

No comments: