Friday, September 10, 2010

Picnic Day ♥

Woahs, Picnic Day! feel so excited yayyy! ♥
Yea it's like never having picnic for don't know how long time already, couldn't recall when was the last picnic? Wondering do I have picnic before? Perhaps no? lol
So, this time I'm going to have picnic with baby boy and his family! :) *winks*

So as usual I set my mobile alarm at 8am to wake me up early for getting everything prepared. You know, I'm a person who like to "moh"(摸=慢慢來) this moh that, doing things like taking forever time. haha! Girls always like this, #girlsbeinggirls do you agree? :D So after done everything, boyf came to fetch me, so here we off to FRIM(Forest Research Institute Malaysia) about 12pm plus plus. FRIM is one of Malaysia's oldest tropical flora and fauna with good facilities for nature lovers and outdoor activities which located along the Selayang-Kepong Highway :)
FRIM gives opportunity to visitor to learn much further of forest and at the same time relaxing in environment that does not polluted. FRIM is a popular spot for picnickers, joggers, cyclers, tourists and nature study groups, for family day events, treasure hunts, camping, birdwatching, jungle trekking and as well as nature photography.

Places of attractions :
Nature trails
Canopy Walk
Waterfalls
Wetlands
Museum
Insectarium
Traditional building
Nature Education Centre
Arboreta

The operating hours of the park is from 8:00am to 6:00pm daily. However, take note that the canopy walkway operating hours is from 9:30am to 2:30pm. If you are driving, the entrance fee to the park is RM5/car else the fee charged is RM1/person.

For further information, please contact :
Forest Research Institute Malaysia

Kepong,
52109 Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Tel : +603 6279 7000


Okay, let's continue to the my picnic post :D
with light-make up on :)




So, we arrived at FRIM within 15 minutes only! hehe cuz I'm staying at Kepong, it's quite near to my place  that's why so fast to get there! Somemore, I know short-cut! *thumbs up for myself*

Then, brought along food and stuffs and find a shading place to put down our things and began our picnic :) Boyf's mom had prepared the food, thank you very much!♥ The nom nom is so yummy, seriously! Guess what, I ate 3 plates of fried beehun. LOL (≧▽≦)

Spot the cat! :)

After filling up our stomach, it's time to visit the "big fishes" a.k.a Arapaima gigas(scientific name) or Dragonfish/pirarucu(vernacular name), but I called it as Piranha! lol cuz the fish size is like super duper ultra max big & huge! Try to imagine if I drop into the water? What'll happen? I think I might swallowed by the big fish! Seriously, no play play okay! omg I don't even dare to imagine now...

DSC05267a
Aww... boyf's innocent face! chu~


What's next? yea, it's time to play water! Let's go to the waterfall! ♥ ♥

... and we saw a monkey otw to the waterfall!!! haha

As you can see from the pix, people and kids enjoyed playing water :)
The mini-waterfall :D LOL


DSC05290a

DSC05297b

DSC05298a
I look so fat here just like being pregnant! -.- *sobs out loud + big sighs*

DSC05320a
Boyf looks like macam 'YES'? haha

DSC05317a

us 2
our legs

The water is so clear and cold!

you can lie on the rocks and look up to the sky!
Feel the Nature! ♥ ♥

Then we left at 3pm plus due to the sky is getting dark, it seems it's gonna rain soon... Once again, I really enjoyed myself with ze boyf and his family! 

♥ Spending time together with family is the most precious moment! XOXO

No comments: