Thursday, July 29, 2010

I gave blood today ♥


Be nice to me.. I gave blood today ♥ ♥

TODAY after class, my friend and I went to donate blood at college hall. This is my ever first time donate blood, feel so darn nervous and excited... I'm officially over 18, so I can donate blood!! YEAHSS!!

Below is the funny conversation between one of my classmates and me in Cantonese :)

me: 喂我要去捐血囉。妳要一齊去冇?
she: 唔得喔,我唔夠歲!
me: 哈哈 因為妳血唔夠成熟,唔夠秤囉!
she: 冇囉,係妳血老!
me: 乜耶~唔係囉,我血啱啱好可以捐囉!哈哈

hahaha...

Okay, back to the topic...
so before headed to college hall, we bought waffles to eat, afraid we might faint during the process...
then the officer weigh our weight, and my weigh is lighter than 2 days before, I lost about 1.5kg, OMG is this real? hope so :D Well, my blood group is A anyone same with mine? *winks*

After bla bla body check up, finally to the climax - DONATE BLOOD TIME!
I was kinda afraid and nervous that time... but when the needle interjected, surprisingly didn't feel any pain, totally out of my expectation!!! LOL I just took about 6-7minutes to fill up a blood packet, it's about 350ml blood :D
I think I really enjoyed throughout the blood donation activity ♥ doesn't pain at all, seriously! but just felt a lil bit blunt during the process of donating blood, I think I might addicted to donate blood!? 所謂助人為快樂之本嘛 :)


Okay, here's some guide for the first time donor :)
♥ What to do before donate blood

1. Eat something before donate blood.
2. Make sure you're in healthy condition.
3. No period - for female only

For more information, please google search it yourself! (・∀・)


Oh yea, I just created a NEW PAGE for myself due to friend requests is fulled! So join if you want to :) Thank you!

7 comments:

施以王雅玲音 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

韋雅萍志 said...

喜歡自己的另一層意義是「接納自己」。..................................................

文王廷 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

韋陳富 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

恩宛玲如 said...

人生有如洶湧的波濤,如果沒有岩石的阻擋,怎能激起美麗的浪花?......................................................

文王廷 said...

唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們......................................................................

8468 said...

精彩的部落格 值得一推再推 支持你..................................................................