Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Semester One

Have no much time to blogging recently, thus I'll be updating soon.
Life has been stressful, especially college's life.
I'm beginning to get used to it.
Gosssh, it's just 3rd week of 1st semester only, beginning of my college's life...
and I already have 5 assignments to go with, darn!!!
gotta die hard for it, I haven't start even one of it.

oh yea, there's totally big difference compare with high-school, seriously.
Well, in college, there's no one like those annoying teachers in secondary school who always remind you this and that. In college, everything you have to come up by yourself, must learn and get used to it, plan well and be responsibility as well. It's time to get independent, big girl already!

Hmm... while blogging this I'm gonna die cuz it's so freezing in the CITC at college..
I'm frozen. LOL
okay, more photos and updates will be blogging soon, I'll be back.
Stay tuned peeps, thank you :)

2 comments:

NedaD承蓁 said...

Better say nothing than nothing to the purpose. .........................................

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas