Monday, May 3, 2010

Final Decision...

Hi guys, woah I'm back again!!
I'm fine like usual :)
yes, I'm going to start my college life soon, real soon!!!
Imma gotta study hard, play hard, die hard. LOL
Gonna adapt a new life, environment, getting some new friends as well?
So yea, wish me all the best yayy!! :)

Hmm... I changed my mine, I choose Diploma in Public Relations!
Is anyone here studying the same course? I'm your junior here.. haha

Well, I've no ideas what to blog recently, like seriously ;'(
*sigh* How to write out a good interesting article?
How to earn more with Nuffnang? been thinking about it...
Imma change my blog's banner and layout soon!!! Stay tuned.

2 comments:

miyako said...

babe,im interesting with how to make more money with nuffnang..
ahaha~
oh yea,im gonna start my college life too..
after 3 years i graduated from secondary sch..then back to study life again..= =
good luck for both of us~~

Cherish 혜연유 said...

Miyako
yea, I'm wondering how to earn more with nuffnang.. (*● ω ●*)~ ♥
Money needed, seriously :(

Really? Greats!!High~5!!
We're going to enjoy college life, woahss!! Gonna be study hard, play hard!! hah!! so what course have you chosen? :)