Monday, May 4, 2009

Fcuk Off Maniac


Oh my dear bloggie, I'm so sorry for being an inefficient blogger for neglecting you once again!
I've been so lazy to blog these days... can't call myself a blogger! :(
Been so into facebook-ing, Pet-Society, Restaurant City, MSN chatting, etc lately.

Guess what, I'm going to start my course soon, this month!!!
Hooooorey, I'm so darn excited, can't wait to start!
Am I gonna meet some new friends? Learning new things? Yayyy!!!


Hmm... recently there's something wrong with my streamyx wtf!!!
keep having troubleshoot... Called the helpline service already but still doesn't work, darn!

Recently, there's one sex-maniac keeps disturbing me on msn, fcuk off please!
Shut your mouth up and stop flirting me with your dirty words,
and I'm not interest in your dick, disgusting!!!
Shitz! so I quickly blocked him already!

Feeling so bored recently, wanna go for a movie!
Sniper? I just wanna see Edison Chen, he's my boy! LOL
Have you guys watched this movie yet? How was it?


There's this scary H1N1 happening and spreading everywhere currently...
People, remember to wear on mouthpiece whenever you go outside!!!
If possible, don't go out and stay at home, spend some time with your family or go online to kill time just to prevent from getting H1N1!!!
Hope everything will be fine soon, PEACE.



I miss you so much

No comments: