Tuesday, April 21, 2009

★ Suffocation


I'm being soooo suffocating staying at home everyday...
I started hate to stay at home recently, it makes me feel
so darn suffocating, boring, moody, depressing, emotional, lonely, lost-my-way...

I hate being myself!!! Can't really control my emotions,
Recently I've been feeling very emotional, hot-temper, moody, sucks, whatever...

Just wanna have some fun, entertainment, hang out...
I don't wanna stay at home anymore!
Hate this kind of feelings and I don't really know how to express the feeling...

what else can I do huh?
Express through a text? Shitz!!


Just leave me alone, ignore me okay...
Don't ever talk with me now!

My hot temper might burn you into bone ashes... beware of me!
I just need some time to calm myself
No worry, I'll be fine soon!

No comments: