Wednesday, February 25, 2009

★ Shopping Day + Driving License Talk


Hey guys, actually this post was supposed to be posted up yesterday 24/02. Sorry for the late update cuz yesterday I was so damn tired to thumb type! LOL Oh yea yesterday went out for shopping with my bestie. So now let's talk about my shopping haul. I enjoyed and pampered myself with a lot of stuffs, girls must know how to love themselves yayyy! Certainly feel so so so satisfied. It's been ages I've never enjoyed myself like a shopaholic :D Well, actually I only bought a few stuffs, didn't really spent much! :)

From Top to Bottom, Left to Right:
Skinz hand n' body lotion, GATSBY hair colour permanent, SANA JUJU AQUAMOIST MOISTURIZING WHITENING LOTION(toner), MAYBELLINE Angelfit foundation, 3M Blenderm and last Kanebo KATE eyebrow powder.


That's all I've bought. *teehee* I still considering whether to buy JUJU's moisturizer & serum. Fyi, JUJU is a Japanese brand skin care products, so of course the price will be a lil expensive. A small size of 150ml moisturizer already cost me about 60bucks. Anyway, I don't regret what I've bought, cuz I tell myself "Hey, it's for your own good, own beauty, so worth it!" LOL and you know what, JUJU AQUAMOiST is top sales product in Japan!! Wow, then it must be something good huh? Can't wait to try it out!! :) Japan's is always the best, of course Korea's as well! Yayyy, Banzai!

Well, had my lunch & dinner with superb yummy
Japanese & Taiwanese food.
LUNCH : Japanese Beef Rice with green-tea & miso soup, $10.80.Close-up : hmmm~ it tastes sooooo yummy!!!
DINNER : Shilin Happy Rice Box, $10.
Close-up : Spicy chicken with tofu, absolutely delicacy!!!Awwwww... yummmy!!! *mouth-watering*
By the way, I went to a driving license talk today. I was awakened by my dad in the early morning, 9am. Darn, I wanna sleep more!! Just simply dress up myself with casual clothing and without make-up. Seriously, I look so dumpy fugly like an otaku girl ;*( So today's driving talk was really boring and probably because I was alone wtf!!! The whole talk tooks about 5hrs, from 12.30pm till 5.10pm. Damn exhausted! While on the way home it tooks me 2hrs to reach home -.- cuz the uncle have to send other people go home first before me. Fyi, my home area was the last station wtf. The whole day was so sucks by dumping weather, traffic jam, etc. Finally I reached home @ 7.45pm.

Gossssh~ I'm going to prepare and do revision for exam now. *tension~ing* Whatever! Just ask wisdom from God to let me pass all the exam papers, that's enough for me.
PS://
1. my pc repair fees cost 590bucks, wtf my mom is going to kill me, damn it!!!

2. my toe
(right big toe) is so fucking pain that makes me groan like a wolf. Eff the lil sharp-nail :(

No comments: