Friday, February 27, 2009

Pink Panther II ♥

Hey guys, guess who is it huh..? (3 seconds to go..)







yea, that's right! It's PINK PANTHER, brilliant~

Well, I just got back home from cinema.
and I've just watched a comedy movie - Pink Panther II.
Tell you what, you guys should really/must watch this! I bet you guys certainly will love it.
This movie was absolutely great that makes me laugh till my teeth almost drop. LOL
and I started to admire Steve Martin as Jacques Clouseau.
he's the best comedian that I've ever seen before, yayyy! I falling in love with him now 


Wow! another person that drives me crazy was...

Aishwarya Rai!

OMG she's so sexy, charm, attractive enough! I love her blue-eyes, she has a nice figure just like a barbie doll.
She was originally from Bollywood. But now she had reportedly all set to star in Hollywood project.

No comments: