Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cosmetic Contact Lens ♥


Hey people, Contact Lens - I guess nobody don't know what is it isn't it?
Yea I'm wearing lenses too *teehee*

Lenses makes our eyes looks more better, attractive, glamour, enchant and even exceedingly charming.

See, she's JaniceMan. Her eyes look so attractive and gorgeous even with natural colour lenses.

I've got 2 contact lenses. GEO Angel Series 14.0mm CM-834 & GnG 14.5mm black.

Well, I'm thinking to buy more lenses for my own beauty 
 hehehe...
Thinking to buy :
GEO
CTS-104Honey Wing, CTS-105Ash Wing, JB-101Jazz Brown
Seeshell
Gray, Green


Models's Demonstration :
CTS-104 Honey Wing by Tsubasa Masuwaka (Popteen model)
CTS-105 Ash Wing by Tsubasa Masuwaka (Popteen model)
--------------------------------------------------------

Seeshell Cosmetics Lens
Base curve radius: 8.60mmCentre Thickness: 0.03mm (Thinner than G&G!)
Diameter: 14.00mm
water content: 38%

Seeshell Gray by Leah Dizon
Seeshell Green by Leah DizonSeeshell Green by Misaki Izuoka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If potential, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your weblog with extra information? This can be very useful for me.